Monday, February 23, 2009

3 Sheets

I fucking love sushi! Now that I've lived out here in Indiana my liver finally loves me. Back in Utah about 9 months ago my liver and I had this kind of karate chop battle brewing between us. It's not my fault I'm a fucking social party rat that loves to gnaw away at the early youth in a bar scene. Anyways, lets just say I drank way to much. Now its hard to think of the last time I was even drunk which is great! From time to time I like to indulge myself with something of taste and see how deep my feelings are toward this liver.
Last Friday my friends and I went out for some raw tune, fish n tempura. Once again I was 3 shits shy of a turd and seeing blind! Not really but we did fill up on about 5 bottles of sake, cheers to running into bushes and getting a flower stuck in your hair, to honor...cuz if you can't cum in her you cum honor, the shots went on and on it seemed like without an end.
I haven't had a decent night in this town since I moved here but I will be on the road again in a few months not certain on where but I'm glad to have friends in random places! Cheers!











No comments:

Post a Comment